During each of our Winter Open Nursery & Garden weekends we welcome you to explore the winter wonders of Juniper Level Botanic Garden and attend our free garden chat series, Gardening Unplugged, where you interact with our expert staff discussing seasonally pertinent topics such as winter garden maintenance, hellebores, and asarum (wild gingers) in the garden.
You will also have the opportunity to shop the sales houses at Plant Delights Nursery and take home and abundance of rare and unique perennials, as well as exclusive PDN introductions available nowhere else.
After all this exploring, shopping, and enlightened horticultural engagement, take time to refuel with local food trucks that will be available during both weekends. Current schedule is as follows:
- Friday, February 22: 11am-2pm – The Shrimp Truck
- Friday, February 22: 2pm-4pm – Bourbon Street Beignets
- Saturday, February 23: 11am-2pm – Cousins Maine Lobster
- Sunday, February 24: 2pm-4pm – Bourbon Street Beignets
- Friday, March 1: 11am-2pm – Umami On Wheels
- Friday, March 1: 2pm-4pm – Bourbon Street Beignets
- Saturday, March 2: 11am-2pm – The Shrimp Truck